What does National Appraisal Review & Compliance Group Do?
National Appraisal Review & Compliance Group (NARCG) offers community and regional banks an independent resource for regulatory appraisal compliance. Our company goal is to be your bank’s regulatory partner for the commercial appraisal process and making regulatory compliance easy, simple and profitable. We focus on commercial appraisals. This is what our experienced associates do best and allows us to focus on what is important to your line of business.
National Appraisal Review & Compliance Group offers:
- Order/Bid/Engagement services for commercial appraisal assignments through our secure, proprietary software system
- Appraisal Review services
- Auditing of external appraisal reviews to determine if reports are thorough and compliant
- Consulting services for audits
- Forensic and comparative appraisal analysis
- Environmental report engagement services
- Educational programs for bank staff
National Appraisal Review & Compliance Group ensures:
- Regulatory compliance with current banking guidelines and USPAP
- Independence of the appraisal function and lending staff
- Selection of most cost effective and appropriate appraisal format options commensurate with credit risk
- Quality control and seamless management of the appraisal process with highly qualified review associates
- Significant cost savings to bank and its customers